Elinor Lake Area Structure Plan - Public Hearing
- Date: 09/19/2017 10:15 AM - 1:00 PM
- Location: Council Chambers - McArthur Place
Take notice that the Council of Lac La Biche County is proposing to pass a bylaw pursuant to Section 692 of the Municipal Government Act.
The purpose of the public hearing is to obtain public input on the adoption of an area structure plan for the Hamlet of Plamondon and Area in Bylaw No. 17-017:
- The purpose of this area structure plan is to provide a framework for the future land use, planning and provision of infrastructure, services and amenities in Elinor Lake Resort.
- The Plan covers a bareland condominium and cabin rental area along with supporting infrastructure and services as well as non-serviced recreation lease sites.
- The Plan outlines the orderly development of the Resort Lands into intensive recreational uses encompassing bareland condomimum sites as market demand warrants such development.
- The Plan Area covers approximately 101 ha (249 ac).
Date: September 19, 2017
Time: 10:15 a.m. or shortly thereafter
Location: Council Chambers at McArthur Park
10307 – 100 Street, Lac La Biche
Anyone who is interested in speaking on the proposed bylaw is encouraged to attend the public hearing, or alternatively present a written submission to the Planning & Development office in Lac La Biche County Centre, 13422 Hwy 881, Lac La Biche, prior to 12:00 NOON on September 12th, 2017. A copy of the proposed bylaw may be viewed at the Planning & Development Counter, Lac La Biche County Centre during normal business hours or alternatively on the County’s web site. For further information please contact Mr. Gord Shaw MCIP RPP, Senior Manager, Planning & Development at 780.623.6750 or at email@example.com.
You may read through the draft documents below: