ROAD BAN INFORMATION - Summer 2014
Effective June 16, 2014 at 8 a.m., local road axle loadings will be adjusted for Lac La Biche County. These axle loadings are as follows:
- 100 per cent summer axle loadings on paved County roadways.
- 100 per cent summer axle loadings on all graveled County roadways.
- 90 per cent summer axle loadings on all oiled roadways.
The transportation of goods or services on roads under the jurisdiction of Lac La Biche County exceeding 8,000 kg per load and ten (10) loads per day will require a Road Use Agreement.
For more information, please contact Helen Wells at 780-623-6736 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org  or Jennifer Jackson at 780-623-6761 or by email to email@example.com  .
CURRENT PROJECTS FOR TENDER:
ABOUT TRANSPORTATION SERVICES
The Transportation Services department is responsible for the maintenance, construction, and operation of roads. In addition, this team maintains the Lac La Biche Airport runway and facilities.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org 
Office location and mailing address
13422 Hwy 881
Lac La Biche, AB T0A 2C0
- Maintenance of roads, bridges, and sidewalks
- New road construction
- Dust control
- Roadside mowing
- Road use agreements
- Lac La Biche Airport maintenance
Snow Removal and Ice Control 
Dust Control 2014 Application