ROAD BAN INFORMATION - Spring 2015
Effective Tuesday, March 17 at 8 a.m., a road ban will be in place on the following local roads. The axle loadings are:
- 90% local road axle loadings on the following paved County roadways (these roads have painted centre lines and shoulder lines): Christy Creek Road (Twp Rd 652A and Rge Rd 150), Elinor Lake Road (Twp Rd 652A), Birch Grove Road (Russian Village Access Road), Plamondon-63 Connector (Twp Rd 682).
- 90% local road axle loadings on all graveled County roadways.
- 75% local axle loadings on all oiled County roadways (these roadways do not have painted center lines and shoulder lines). Please note this includes ALL SUBDIVISIONS in the County.
For more information, please contact Helen Wells at 780-623-6736 or by email to email@example.com  or Jennifer Jackson at 780-623-6761 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org  .
CURRENT PROJECTS FOR TENDER:
There are currently no projects for tender.
2015 TRUCK AND EQUIPMENT REGISTRATION FORM:
Click here  to print a copy of the of the 2015 Truck and Equipment Registration Form. All contractors wishing to be eligible for County contracts must be registered annually with the municipality. Forms can be printed, filled out and either mailed to Box 1679 Lac La Biche, AB T0A 2C0, or dropped off at County Centre at 13422 Highway 881. Please contact Transportation Services at 780-623-6761 if you require more information.
ABOUT TRANSPORTATION SERVICES
The Transportation Services department is responsible for the maintenance, construction, and operation of roads. In addition, this team maintains the Lac La Biche Airport runway and facilities.
E-mail: email@example.com 
Office location and mailing address
13422 Hwy 881
Lac La Biche, AB T0A 2C0
- Maintenance of roads, bridges, and sidewalks
- New road construction
- Dust control
- Roadside mowing
- Road use agreements
- Lac La Biche Airport maintenance
Snow Removal and Ice Control 
Private Driveway & Road Maintenance