ROAD BAN INFORMATION - Spring 2014
Effective April 1, 2014 at 8 a.m., local road axle loadings will be adjusted for Lac La Biche County. These axle loadings are as follows:
- 90% local road axle loadings on the following paved County roadways (an easy way to determine these roads is that they have painted center lines and shoulder lines): Christy Creek Road (Twp Rd 652A and Rge Rd 150), Elinor Lake Road (Twp Rd 652A), Birch Grove Road (Russian Village Access Road), and Plamondon-63 Connector (Twp Rd 682).
- 90% local road axle loadings on all graveled County roadways.
- 75% local axle loadings on all oiled County roadways (these roadways do not have painted center lines and shoulder lines). Please note this includes ALL SUBDIVISIONS in the County.
Staff contact: Jennifer Jackson
Transportation Services Clerk
CURRENT PROJECTS FOR TENDER:
ABOUT TRANSPORTATION SERVICES
The Transportation Services department is responsible for the maintenance, construction, and operation of roads. In addition, this team maintains the Lac La Biche Airport runway and facilities.
E-mail: email@example.com 
Office location and mailing address
13422 Hwy 881
Lac La Biche, AB T0A 2C0
- Maintenance of roads, bridges, and sidewalks
- New road construction
- Dust control
- Roadside mowing
- Road use agreements
- Lac La Biche Airport maintenance
Snow Removal and Ice Control 
Dust Control 2014 Application