Complete the event submission form.
Draft Environmental Reserve Bylaw Open House
- Date: 07/06/2019 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- Location: Devon Room, Bold Center
8702 91 Avenue
Lac La Biche, Alberta T0A 2C0
Share your thoughts on the draft Environmental Reserve Bylaw with us at an open house. Come to the Bold Center between 1 and 4 p.m. for a drop-in input session. Ask questions, learn about the draft bylaw and provide your input.
The open house will include:
- Information boards, including background information and the answers to frequently asked questions.
- Opportunities to give input using “dotmocracy” boards.
- Workstations where residents can review their properties and learn more about where environmental reserves are in relation to them.
The open house will not have a formal presentation or question-and-answer session, but County staff members will be available to speak with attendees.
Click here to read a copy of the draft Environmental Reserve Bylaw. Citizens’ input will help shape the final bylaw. For more information, call (780) 623-1747 and ask to speak to Planning & Development. If you are not able to attend the open house, you can share your input with us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.