Complete the event submission form.
Regular Council Meeting
- Date: 05/05/2020 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Location: Council Chambers - McArthur Place
Click here to view the full agenda, complete with agenda attachments, briefings, and request for decision documents (when available).
1. CALL TO ORDER
Members of the Public/Media:
• To join this Meeting through audio, please use one of the following phone numbers: 1(587) 328-1099 OR 1(855) 703-8985 (toll free), you will be required to enter the following meeting identification code: 820 7103 0570 and then press the "#" key.
• To join this Meeting through webinar, click this link: https://zoom.us/join, and enter the following meeting identification code: 820 7103 0570.
2. ADOPTION OF AGENDA
3. ADOPTION OF MINUTES
3.1 April 28, 2020- Regular Council Meeting
4. UNFINISHED BUSINESS
5. URGENT MATTERS
6. DELEGATIONS & PUBLIC HEARINGS
The Public Input Session has been suspended until September 30, 2020, and is therefore, not reflected on the agenda.
6.1 10:15 A.M.-DELEGATION-Mr. Fibke Concerns - Rural Addressing Bylaw (BFG)
6.1.1 Disposition of Delegation Business
7. NEW BUSINESS
7.1 Councillor Reports (Discussion)
7.2 2020 Tax Rate Scenarios (Briefing)
7.3 COVID-19 Property Tax Implications Follow-Up (Briefing)
7.4 Bylaw 20-013-Mission Beach Subdivision Phase 2 and 3 Local Improvement Tax (Request for Decision)
7.5 COVID-19 Enforcement Priorities and Authorities (Briefing)
7.6 Emergency Public Communications Policy (Request for Decision)
7.7 Complaint Process and SeeClickFix Implementation Update (Briefing)
7.8 Public Works Manager Reports (Briefing)
7.9 Fire Bans in Different Zones (Request for Decision Following Notice of Motion)
8. CLOSED SESSION
8.1 2020 Municipal Projects & Procurement (s.27-Privileged Information-FOIP) (Discussion)
9. BUSINESS ARISING OUT OF CLOSED SESSION
10. NOTICES OF MOTION