Complete the event submission form.
Safer Municipalities Advisory Committee Meeting
- Date: 08/10/2020 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Location: Council Chambers - McArthur Place
10307 100 Street
Lac La Biche, Alberta T0A 2C0
The Safer Municipality Advisory Committee of Lac La Biche County will be meeting on August 10, 2020 at 10:00 a.m. in Council Chambers, located on the 2nd floor of McArthur Place, 10307 - 100 Street, Lac La Biche.
Those members of the public wishing to attend in person are requested to pre-register so that appropriate measures can be taken as it relates to physical distancing and public health recommendations. Please call 780-623-6787 to pre-register. You will be requested to provide your name and a contact number.
Members of the public may also participate electronically through Zoom by telephone or webinar as follows:
Joining by audio:
- Dial 1 (587) 328-1099 or 1 (855) 703-8985, when prompted enter the Meeting ID 826 5606 6098 which can also be found on the Safer Municipality Advisory Committee Agenda, then press the “#” key.
- Remain on the line and you will be entered into the meeting.
Joining through Webinar:
- Click on the following link: https://zoom.us/join and enter the Meeting ID 826 5606 6098
Upcoming committee meeting dates will continue to be reflected under the Meetings & Events calendar.