Common Q & A - All Categories

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

  • Agriculture

    • Can I purchase herbicides and rodent preventing chemicals from the County?

    • How many times will my roadside be mowed?

    • When will my roadside be sprayed?

  • County Council

    • How do I find my Councillor?

    • How do I run for office?

    • How do I Speak to Council or a Committee?

  • General Information

    • Does the County offer a Commissioner for Oaths service?

    • How do I change my personal information on County records?

    • How do I contact the County after hours?

    • What's the County's hours of operation?

    • Where do I find local weather information?

  • Jobs and Contracts

    • How do I apply for a job?

    • How do I find out about contracts and tenders?

    • How do I find out about the County’s Benefits Plan?

    • How will I know if I will be interviewed?

    • How will I know what jobs are coming up?

  • Peace Officers

    • How do I contact Lac La Biche County's Peace Officers?

  • Planning & Development

  • Program & Facilities

  • Waste and Recycling

    • Do I have to bag or sort waste or recyclables?

    • What are the curbside pickup dates and rules?

    • What do I do if my container gets damaged or lost?

    • What do I do with items that are too big for the curbside containers or at not accepted?

    • What should I do if I have extra waste that won't fit in my curbside container?

    • When are landfill and transfer stations open and what are the tipping fees?