McArthur Place Concepts for Public Review
In its move to complete a master plan for McArthur Park, Lac La Biche County has developed two potential concepts for public review. The concepts are built on research that included the following:
- Community engagement
- Survey of residents
- Input collected from community groups and stakeholders
- Inventory review of amenities: including the new developments at the Bold Center
- Review of County plans and strategies
These concept plans:
- Identify elements or components to include in the Park;
- Show how the elements could be arranged and how they fit with existing elements; and
- Guide the development of the Park.
It is important to know that more detailed planning needs to occur before construction. During the detailed planning, the exact elements of the Park are finalized, including their location.
McArthur Park Concepts
Please review each of the concepts carefully, then answer the questions in the survey linked below. The responses you provide will be combined with all the other responses and used as the County finalizes the plan for McArthur Park.
Please provide a single response per person.
These concepts do have similar elements, but differ in several major respects:
- Concept 1 includes a ball diamond.
- Concept 2 has more green space and includes a skating ribbon.
- Concept 2 includes a skateboard park.
Please provide your comments by March 5, 2021.
Click here to review Concept 1. Keep in mind that this is a large, high-resolution file, and may take a few moments to download depending on your connection.
Click here to review Concept 2. Keep in mind that this is a large, high-resolution file, and may take a few moments to download depending on your connection.
After reviewing both concepts, please click here to provide your comments by March 5, 2021.