In addition to the development permit, your project may also require Safety Code Permits. These include, but do not limit: Building, Electrical, Plumbing, Gas and Private Sewage. Click on the links below for fillable Safety Code Permit application forms.
- Building Permit Application
- Electrical Permit Application
- Gas Permit Application
- Plumbing Permit Application
- Private Sewage Disposal System Permit Application
Expedited Building Permits
For experienced developers who are looking to expedite the building permit process, please see the Conditional Building Permit Requirement links below. If one of them applies to the work you are doing you may use this form instead of the traditional one. This should only be used for experienced developers.
- Basement Developments
- Mobile Home (one storey in height)
- Building Demolition
- Hot Tub or Above Ground Swimming Pool
- Uncovered Decks (under 1.8m (6'-0") in height)
- Wood Stove
- Accessory Building (under 55m2 & one story in height)
For more information contact our Planning & Development department at (780) 623-1747 or firstname.lastname@example.org.